PRESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT FELLOWS (PMF) PROGRAM
for Graduate School Students
- The PMF Program is designed to attract outstanding men and women from
a variety of academic disciplines who have a clear interest in a career
in the analysis and management of public policies and programs.
- Fellowships are for two years, during which time fellows participate
in a variety of activities to enhance their leadership and management
skills and to prepare them to qualify for a career position upon graduation
from the program.
- Fellows maybe appointed at grade GS-9, GS-11, or GS-12 level. At the completion of the
two years, interns are permanently placed in or promoted to a career position.
- Colleges and universities.
- Candidate must be enrolled in a graduate law or doctoral-level course of study at
a qualifying college or university.
- Candidate must receive the nomination of the dean or academic
- Candidate must pass the OPM administered
OPM has additional information on the PMF program at http://www.pmf.opm.gov.